Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle should literally be in every moms repertoire, seriously! It’s SO delicious! If your family loves strawberries and cheesecake, then this recipe is sure to be a HIT! My family loves it! Starting with some delectable cheesecake pudding gives this trifle a luscious cheesecake flavor, while the Sara Lee Pound Cake and FRESH red strawberries makes it taste so sweet and summery! Um, don’t like strawberries? That’s okay! Instead of using strawberries, you can use bananas, raspberries or blueberries — the possibilities are endless. One thing’s for sure — this Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle is guaranteed to be a hit all summer long! Let’s get to the recipe, shall we?
- 1 package (16 ounces) Sara Lee family size pound cake, thawed and sliced
- 2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cans evaporated milk, chilled
- 2 (3.4 Oz) packages Instant Cheesecake Pudding & Pie Filling
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- In medium bowl, whisk together Instant Cheesecake Pudding and evaporated milk for two to three minutes, then fold in the whipped topping. Set aside.
- To layer the trifle bowl, first place half of the pound cake in the trifle bowl, top with 1 cup strawberries. Spoon ½ pudding mixture over the pound cake and strawberries, then repeat.
- Top with remaining pound cake and garnish with whipped topping and strawberries. Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours, then serve.
- Super easy, right?