I will give you my top 10 washing tips that I find useful for getting cleaner clothes.
1. Wait until washer is half full before adding powders or liquids.
2. Do not put clothes inside until washer starts to agitate.
3. Pre-Treat hard soiled items 30 minutes prior to adding them to the wash.
4. Never overload your washer with clothes, allow adequate space for clothes to move.
5. When adding bleach to your wash let clothes set for 30 minutes in washer to loosen dirt, then turn your washer back on and continue as usual.
6. Always use Cold water as hot water sets in those nasty stains.
7. Check all pockets to make sure there is nothing in them that will stain your clothing.
8. Only use approximately one cup of bleach for whites
9. Always wash all clothes with similar colors to avoid unnecessary fading.
10. Turn all clothes inside out prior to washing, I noticed a big difference in getting stains out using this method.
Mama Tested and Approved!
This usually retails for $3.49 to $6.99 a bottle