Happy August, dahlings! Hope your month is OFF to a great start! As you know, the dog days of summer are officially upon us and SO is the sweltering hot HEAT!! Are y’all feeling the scorching summer heat yet? Um, who isn’t right? Today, we’re sharing another one of our flavorsome pasta salad recipes and it’s amazingly delicious (well, at least we think it’s amazingly delicious!) This scrumptious Chicken, Bacon and Tomato Whole Wheat Bow-Tie Pasta Salad is extremely easy to make and it’s perfect for summer soirees.
This delicious pasta salad works perfectly for weekend barbecues and the time you’ll spend in the kitchen is very, very minimal. This delectable recipe is SO versatile to where you can add or omit any ingredients you want without sacrificing the wondrous taste. But, one thing’s for sure, this delightful recipe will quickly become a family favorite as both kids and adults alike will LOVE it! We hope you’ll enjoy this recipe as much as we do. Also, we’d like to thank the wonderful folks over at Hodgson Mill’s for providing us with a wondrous variety of their Whole Wheat Pastas. They’re SO delicious and we had a blast in the kitchen whopping up this divine recipe using their fine pasta.
- 1 10oz package Hodgson Mill Whole Wheat Bow Tie Pasta
- 2 tablespoons Oscar Mayer Ready to Serve Real Bacon Bits
- 6 Green Onions, finely chopped
- 4 Grilled Boneless Chicken Breast Strips, cooked and finely chopped
- ½ tomato, seeded, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 2.25-ounces can Early California Sliced Ripe Olives
- ½ cup Kraft Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Kraft Ranch with Bacon Dressing
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Cook the Hodgson Mill Whole Wheat Bow Tie Pasta according to the direction on the package. Then in separate skillet or pan, grill your chicken breast strips until they’re thoroughly cooked. Let cool 15 minutes! Once cooled, toss all the above ingredients in a medium-sized bowl, until thoroughly coated with the mayo/ranch mixture. Cover; then chill overnight for the best flavor. Enjoy!