Happy Spring, Y’all!
With Easter just around the corner, we’re often left scrambling trying to find the tastiest (and most adorable) treats for our kids. Surely you’re going to want to make something homemade and not store bought, right? If you’re looking for a Easter treat that’s simple and delicious — you simply can’t go wrong with these adorable White Chocolate Easter Marshmallow Pops. These toothsome White Chocolate Easter Marshmallow Pops are super FUN to make and they’re a great way to brighten up your child’s Easter Basket. Simply wrap them in some clear plastic gift bags and tie a little bow around them (and you’re all good to go). So, let’s get started, shall we?
White Chocolate Easter Marshmallow Pops
Recipe type: Dessert
- 6-8 Regular Marshmallows
- ½ C. Bright White Wilton Candy Chips
- Easter nonpareil sprinkles
- 6-8 Candy Sticks
- Heat candy chips by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 1-2 minutes.
- Insert stick in each marshmallow.
- Dip and roll marshmallows into the melted chocolate covering the marshmallow completely. Use a spoon to cover the marshmallow if needed.
- Lay on Wax paper to set and sprinkle with the Easter nonpareils and repeat the process with the other marshmallows.
- Place them in the fridge a few minutes to set and enjoy!