Are y’all ready for Easter? Um, who isn’t right? With Easter Sunday literally just around the corner here’s a scrumptious Easter Bark recipe that’ll definitely bring a HUGE smile to your child’s face. It’s deliciously GOOD!! No, really it is! This colorful Easter Bark is the perfect treat for both kids and adults alike, and it’s super-duper easy to make. Who doesn’t love easy recipes, right? Simply melt some Nestle premier white morsels in a bowl, and add in some tasty jelly beans, and melt away. Seriously, it’s as simple as that! This is definitely a fun little treat and it’s simply adorable, too! So, let’s get to the recipe, shall we?
We’d like to thank the wonderful folks at Nestlé for providing us with a beautiful Easter basket. They totally rock, right? Nestle makes Easter baskets easy by giving you a great assortment and variety of products sure to make every Easter basket unique and appealing. For more delicious recipes, please visit http://www.meals.com/.
EASY JELLY BEAN EASTER BARK
Recipe type: Dessert
- 3 cups Nestle Toll House Premier White Morsels
- 15 to 30 Wonka Nerds Bumpy Jelly Beans, divided
- Melt morsels in uncovered, microwave safe bowl on medium-high for about 1 minute. If needed, you can microwave an additional 5 to 20 seconds.
- Spread mixture on a sheet of parchment paper, and wait 2 minutes until cool.
- Sprinkle with the Jelly Beans, you can add more or less, if you like.
- Refrigerate for about 15 minutes or until firm.
- Then break into bite size pieces, and enjoy!
Disclaimer: Nestle was kind enough to send us some samples to create a super fantastic recipe and no other exchange took place, except for full belly’s of course.