Does your water taste horrible? Are you tired of buying expensive filters just to have to replace them monthly (or more often)? Maybe your office needs a new water dispenser to gossip around!
I was asked to review this wondrous NewAir WCD-100W Water Dispenser. Convenient and efficient, the NewAir Water Dispenser has three different options — Cold, Hot, and Normal. This way you can make your instant coffees or teas with the hot water, drink a refreshing glass of water from the cold tap, and normal for cooking on the stove.
It has a sleek white base with beautiful black trim, and comes with a great compartment in the base to store all kinds of things…. In case you needed another junk drawer! The back of the unit has the condenser and the cooling unit.
You can use 2, 3, or 5 gallon bottles with this unit, whichever size you would normally use for your family’s drinking needs. How awesome, right?
Set up is relatively simple. Um, just find a flat surface to place it on, and plug it in. That’s it! Easy peasy, right?
Now there’s a great place to get ALL of your water, either hot, or cold, without having to wait! You don’t have to worry about spillage, because of the removable drip tray that comes built in. No more slippery floors from spilling, or overflowing while you’re getting your water.
With it’s low noise compressor and contemporary design, this portable water dispenser is perfect for the kitchen, home office, or if you’re lazy like me, the bedroom. Your water will come out fast-flowing, which will save you time with whatever you’re doing. For your convenience, it has a thin nozzle that”s perfect for all cup sizes
With a UL certification, NewAirs WCD-100W water dispenser is safe and guaranteed to help you live a healthier and hydrated life.
● Model: WCD-100W
● UPC: 854001004600
● Product Type: Water Dispenser
● Product Dimensions: L: 15.50″ x W: 13.25″ x H: 40.25″
● Product Weight: 33.65 lbs.
● Product Color: White
● Application: Dispenses hot, cold and room temperature water in your home or office
● Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
● Voltage: 115 volts
● Watts: 580 watts
● Frequency: 60 Hz
● Certifications: UL
● Type: Bottled Water Dispenser
● Water Temperature: Hot, Cold & Room Temperature
● Compressor: Yes
● Thermoelectric: No
● Refrigerant Type: R134a/36g
● Product Construction: Plastic
● Finish: White
● Hot Water Thermostat: Yes
● Hot Water Thermostat Temperature Range: 176°F – 203°F
● Cold Water Thermostat: Yes
● Cold Water Thermostat Temperature Range: 41°F – 50°F
● Energy Star Rated: No
● Drip Tray Type: Removable
● Compatible Bottle Sizes: 2 Gallon, 3 Gallon and 5 Gallon gallons
● Built-In Filtration System: No
● Includes Bottle Cover: No
● Choose from room temperature, piping hot water or fresh cold water.
● Cold Water Temperature ranges from 41°F – 50°F
● Hot Water Temperature ranges from 176°F – 203°F
● Store bottles or cups in the compact storage compartment
● With its sleek design and its many features, this unit is an ideal solution for any home or office setting
● Works with 2, 3 and 5 gallon bottles of water
● 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Sounds like an awesome water dispenser, right? That’s because it is. So, be sure to snag you one TODAY!!
Do you have a Water Dispenser?
If so, what kind is it? Have you tried the NewAir WCD-100W Water Dispenser? If so, what did you think? Let me know in the comments!