Since the weather is starting to heat up here in Sacramento I am less and less inclined to turn on the hot oven and make my kitchen even hotter. But sometimes you want a decadent dessert, one of the most favorite desserts in our home is cheesecake! So I needed to make one that didn’t require any baking and didn’t call for any ingredients that I would have to make an extra trip to the grocery store for. This Salted Caramel Pecan No Bake Cheesecake is a hit all around the table. A light pinch of sea salt enhances the sweetness of the caramel and cheesecake making it even richer.
- 2 8 oz. packages of cream cheese, softened
- ½ stick unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup whole milk
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Caramel sauce, sea salt, and pecan pieces for topping
- Crush graham crackers, sugar, and pecans in a food processor or blender.
- Add melted butter, mix well.
- Press equal amounts into the bottom of your mason jar/dish
- In a hand or stand mixer combine cream cheese, butter, milk, and brown sugar – mix on high until smooth, creamy, and fluffy.
- Distribute mixture into jars.
- Drizzle a generous amount of caramel over the top.
- Sprinkle lightly with sea salt, add a whole pecan or two for decoration.
- Place in refrigerator for up to two days.
1 package graham crackers
½ cup pecans
¼ cup granulated sugar
6 Tbsp. butter, melted