When washing your clothes by hand becomes a problem, you need the best front load washing machine in India to help you out. However, what exactly is a front load washing machine and how is it important? For starters, the front load washing machine was basically dominating the market in the United States of America, but has been propagating to various other parts of the world and has now become commonplace in the houses of Indian customers.
This technology is done so that it will not only be able to save you a lot of money on water and detergent used, but also is less power consuming. Although the upfront cost of this washing machine is a lot more than a top loading one, you find that the amount of money saved is definitely going to be worthwhile and will easily make up for the amount of excessive money given for this machine. This is a solid economic decision and you would only be wise to take up such an opportunity to get such a product in your house. Doing the best and the right decision will be tantamount to helping your family circumvent all sorts of problems that would normally come about if you were to wash the clothes by hand.
Best front Load washing machine reviews 2019
IFB 8 Kg fully automatic front loading washing machine: – The IFB frontloading washing machine is one of the best fully automatic frontloading washing machine in India. It has been categorically stated is one of the best products that you can find in the market, so much so that it also happens to be energy efficient as well as efficient in the amount of water consumed. Overall, with a capacity of about eight kgs, this is suitable for a house that has to deal with water problems as well as has at least five people or more in the family. Clothes will definitely be washed properly, and you would not have any problems in using this particular product.
- The IFB washing machine is suitable for a family of five or more people.
- It has an opening angle in the door of about 180°, as well as a diameter in the door of about 320 mm.
- It contains special wash care programs where you have a separate setting for silk clothes, separate for cotton as well as other features which will take care of your daily wash items as well.
- It can spin for about 1400 rpm, which ensures that the drying time is reduced by a significant amount due to the high spinning achieved by the motor.
- For a family of less than five members, this becomes a costly proposition since they do not have a lot of clothes and using an eight KG washing machine is no longer needed.
- Some people have complained about the lack of after sales service of IFB, particularly if they are from Tier-2 towns.
- The glass used in the frontloading door can get dirty pretty easily, and you need to clean it regularly, which can be a bit of a maintenance hurdle.
Bosch 6 KG front loading washing machine: – There is no better name than Bosch synonymous with machinery that is to do with home improvement. Their washing machine is no different. This is a beast of a machine, and continues to provide some of the best-known clothes washing that you would be able to find in this part of the world. With a capacity for about 6 kg, it is not only suitable for couples, but also for the people that have a lot less clothes to wash on a daily basis. Moreover, it is known to be extremely water efficient, and also can conserve the energy as and when needed. So, for single people, this is like a washing machine that caters to each and every whimsical need that they have.
- This is the perfect product for people that are single as well as couples.
- This has a spinning speed of 800 rpm, ensuring that the drying time is a lot faster than most of the other machines.
- It is water efficient, and does not consume a lot of energy as well.
- It has some of the best-known wash quality that you can find in this sector.
- Programming can be done in this washing machine, ensuring that you can have settings for certain kinds of clothes.
- It has a warranty period of two years on the overall product as well as 10 years on the motor alone.
- For large families, this is not the product that they would want to purchase.
- Bosch has somewhat of a problem when it comes to servicing their products if it develops any kind of issues.
- The motor in this washing machine does not have the capacity in order to wash heavy blankets.
Samsung 6 KG front loading washing machine: – The name Samsung is replete with a lot of good products that you can find in the Indian market. Although they have been especially popular in the smart phone sector, recently, they have also been making inroads in the washing machine business as well. This fully automatic washing machine is just an endeavor of the company in order to make proper inroads, and they have definitely brought out a good product. This is a six KG machine which is suitable for people that do not have a lot of clothes to wash, and yet would want a washing machine that can handle the small load that they have wash on a daily basis.
- Samsung provides a warranty of about three years on the product itself and 10 years on the DIT.
- It has a spinning speed of about 1000 rpm, ensuring that the drying time is a lot less than most of the other washing machines in the market.
- This product is ideally suitable for people that have a small amount of clothes, which is to say single and couples.
- It has some of the best wash quality, along with water efficiency as well.
- It has a pretty user-friendly display, ensuring that even the most electronically illiterate person will be able to operate this product.
- It can run on the digital inverter technology, and also contains a silver wash capability in order to remove even the most stubborn dirt from your clothes.
- Samsung is a newcomer in this sector and there are a few complaints about the quality of the motor in the washing machine.
- This is not a product that will be catering to people that have large families due to the limited amount of washing that it can handle.
LG 6 KG Inverter front loading washing machine: – The South Korean giant LG is extremely famous in India when it comes to home appliances like washing machines. They are popular due to the fact that they provide affordable machines which are not only capable of giving you the best washing result, but they also last a long time. This machine is truly one of the best frontloading washing machines in India that you can purchase, and continues to play its role in helping people have clean clothes without having to worry about cleaning it themselves.
- This washing machine has a capacity of about 6 kg, making it suitable for people that do not have a lot of clothes as well as for single and couples.
- It has a warranty of about two years on the overall product and 10 years on the motor alone.
- It has a spinning capacity of about 1000 rpm, ensuring that the drying time is a lot less than anticipated.
- You have six different kinds of speeds as well as multiple temperature ranges, ensuring that clothes of any fabric can be very easily cleaned according to its required temperature.
- It has a fully integrated touch panel, making it easier for you to work the machine.
- It consists of a smart diagnosis, making it a proper product that you can purchase.
- The installation of this product is normally way too long, sometimes about 96 hours, and it might not be good enough for a brand name like LG to wait that long for installation to be completed.
- The design can be somewhat innocuous for the people that are only using the washing machine for the very first time and have no knowledge about the touch panel and all the other features integrated in the machine.
Godrej 7 KG front loading washing machine: – As a company, there can be no bigger name in India when it comes to household items like Godrej. Primarily making its names in locks and security appliances, Godrej have now been able to make their way into the washing machine sector as well, creating a product that is going to give a lot of sleepless nights to its competitors. Going by the reviews, this happens to be the best fully automatic frontloading washing machine in India, and continues to hold its ground against all the other cost-cutting products in the market. It has excellent functionality like foam protection as well as eco-balance system which will enable the product takes care of your fabrics.
- This washing machine has a capacity of about 7 kg, making it suitable for the people that have a family of four or less.
- The machine uses a 700 rpm motor, ensuring that the drying time is a lot faster.
- Eco-balance system ensures that there is no harm done to the clothes while it is being washed.
- Foam protection ensures that your clothes do not have any leftover foam after the washing is complete.
- It has a comprehensive warranty of about two years.
- Apparently, the after sales service of Godrej pertaining to washing machines are not that good, as a lot of people have complained about it.
- This is not a machine suitable for a large family due to the limited capacity of washing.
- This machine has been known to make quite a racket when it is overloaded with clothes.
Panasonic 7 KG front loading washing machine: – Panasonic washing machine is a new entry to the Indian market, and continues to try and test their products in order to cater to the Indian audience. However, this washing machine is definitely a better product from all their predecessors, due to the simple fact that it is a well thought out product for the general Indian audience. With a capacity of about 7 kg, this machine is ideal for a small, nuclear Indian family, and continues to help the people try and get proper washing done without any kind of overburden. It also has special features like pausing the machine while it is actively washing, and then adding more clothes, which is somewhat of a normal factor in Indian households.
- It has a pause feature which enables you to add more clothes after pausing the washing.
- It has a comprehensive warranty of about two years on the entire product and five years on the motor alone.
- It has a 7 KG capacity, ensuring that people with a limited amount of clothes will be able to use this product pretty conveniently.
- It contains a brisk wash feature which enables you to wash your clothes quickly in case you are in a hurry to go somewhere.
- Panasonic has had a lot of complaints about this product simply because the motor is not functioning properly after a few washes.
- The body of the washing machine is not rust free, and therefore if it is kept in a place that has close proximity to water, chances are that it would develop rust after a few months.
Buying guide for front loading washing machine
Selecting a proper washing machine in India is a difficult task due to the fact that there are different kinds of products that you might encounter when you go for a visit in the market. However, instead of getting sucked into the night, you need to look at some selective factors that enables you to choose the perfect product depending upon your needs as well as the other factors that go to decide with seems to be the best product within your budget.
- Size of the family: – Most washing machines can be purchased or simply identified with the amount of capacity that it can hold on a single wash. For example, we talk about washing machines that can handle about 7 kg of clothes on a single wash. This is perfect for a family of 3 to 4 people. However, if you have a large family, your preference should be given to getting a washing machine that can handle the excessive load, somewhere in the likes of 10 to 12 kg per wash.
- Budget: – As per the Indian market, a lot of washing machine manufacturers have been able to bring competitively priced products to the market. Amongst everything that can be said about the washing machines, you realize that the budget is the final nailing point for any product that you would want to purchase. So, choose a product that falls well within your budget instead of over extending and going for a product that is going to leave you with a loan.
- Semiautomatic or fully automatic: – The primary question arises when choosing a semiautomatic washing machine or a fully automatic one. Well, the semiautomatic washing machines and the entry-level ones, which arenormally,consisting of two different tubs, one which is suitable for washing the clothes, and one which is exclusively for drying the clothes. This requires human intervention, and does require you to keep your attention towards the washing machine when the cleaning is going on. With the fully automatic washing machine, you do not need to worry about such kind of problems.
- Energy usage: – In the washing machine game, energy efficiency also plays a very important role. In choosing a washing machine, make sure that you go for the energy-efficient machines rather than the ones that end up consuming a lot of energy. That way, you end up saving a lot of money on the energy bills on a monthly basis which is only going to add up towards making one value in purchasing the washing machine.
- Efficiency of water: – When there is a provision to manually give the requisite amount of water in the washing machine, it ends up saving a lot of water which would otherwise be wasted. So, make sure that the machine has some sort of provision where you would be able to put the water in the washing machine manually.
- Design: – If you need a washing machine that is good looking, then you should go for one. After all, the washing machines of today are designed friendly, and therefore it ensures that you need not have to worry about any problems about making your washing machine look to be a part of the decor of your house. Currently, there are a lot of manufacturers that have placed attention onto the design of the washing machine in order to make it effective in looking good while being adaptable to the needs of the customer, without coming across any kind of problems.
Final Thoughts on Best front load washing machines in India 2019
To put it in words, if you need a proper washing machine that will be able to handle a lot of clothes as well as other accessories and wash properly, then the front load washing machine is the one you can go for. It is not only compelling as a wonderful product, but also happens to be stylish and will fit in perfectly well with the other expensive electronic gadgets that you have in your house. It will also become extremely easy for you to put it in any corner of the room since it does not consume a lot of space. Most of all, you have a futuristic looking gadget that can only end up making your clothes look better than what it was yesterday. So, going for this product will be a no brainer for you as these have been vetted and are the best in the current Indian market.