Laser Range Finder with Flagseeker VPRO500 Review
If you think that you want to take golf seriously then you have to make sure that you have a good golf range finder at your disposal. This is something every golf player has irrespective of being a professional or an amateur.
This is why we bring to you the Laser Range Finder with Flagseeker VPRO500 Review. You have to understand that a golf range finder can help you calculate the distance between you and the hole. Some golf range finders are also known to have the ability to work in any and all weather conditions; this allows the player to also measure the wind speed and the wind direction which aids him with the important knowledge of what angle to hit the ball at.
This Laser Range Finder with Flagseeker VPRO500 Review will tell you about one of the most advanced golf rangefinders on the circuit. With features likes multi coated optics and the all important magnification of 6x, this is a golf rangefinder which is gaining popularity among player. To have a better knowledge about this particular product let us look at some of the features of this best golf rangefinder.
Features of the golf rangefinder
- The distance: the most important function of any golf rangefinder is the calculation of distance between the player and the hole. This is something that this product has. It has a good range which can extend up to 500 to 540 yards which is the equivalent of 500 metres. So in terms of range it earns some important points.
- The gift of durability: this is a golf rangefinder which is known for its durability and the 6x magnification with multi layer coated optics is a testament to that.
- The various modes: it has 3 different modes which gives it an edge over the other products. The three modes here are the 1) ProScan mode for seeing hazards at distances 2) Distance Target Priority Mode for seeing the farthest objects and 3) First Target Priority Mode for looking at the closest objects.
- Money back guarantee: one of the attractive features that come with this golf rangefinder is the 60 days money back guarantee. The icing in the cake is that it is rainproof as well.
- The package: the golf rangefinder comes with a free battery, microfiber cloth, quality bag and strap. No wonder people are so happy with this product.
That is all the features and technological specifications that we are going to look for. The actual assessment of a product can be done by looking at the pros and cons of the golf rangefinder.
- This rangefinder helps in assessing a better shot selection.
- The accuracy provided by the rangefinder is pretty good.
- The different modes provided by the product gives the option of using specific modes for different targets.
- Some players have complained that the lens of the rangefinders gets fogged at times.
We have tried to provide an unbiased opinion in this Laser Range Finder with Flagseeker VPRO500 Review and we hope that you will use your prudence when you decide whether this is the golf rangefinder for you or not.
Bushnell Tour Z6 Golf Laser Technology Rangefinder with JOLT review
This model is available at great prices online. It is a rangefinder that is used to gauge distances. The model has many unique features that could aid in its operation and functioning. The product comes in really handy for both the pro as well as the novice golfers. The model with its numerous applications is very user friendly. The consumer rating of the product is also quite satisfactory.
It uses laser technology. It is an advanced feature. The rangefinder can instantly get flags within 450 yards with an impetuous speed and a commendable range. The Bushnell tour is good enough for a 1/2 yard. It has a 6x magnification system and a dioptre too. The product has a metallic setting. The model is waterproof as well. This is a very big consumer attraction.
The model uses one of the most technologically advanced laser technology in the world. It spells out the warranty period too. So if any damage occurs in the product it will be rectified by the company almost free of charge. It is used for measuring distances. It is consumer durable too.
Pinseeker with Jolt Technology
It is exclusively designed keeping the shape of the model in mind. Due to this mode the flags can be easily acquired without having to capture the background distances. Hence when more than one object can be acquired, the one that is closer shows on the screen.
The Jolt technology is quite an advantage for the model. This technology removes all doubt through the vibration bursts that helps the laser to lock onto the flag. This makes the functioning and working of the product very easy. One can actually measure the actual distance through the use of this advanced technology. It is a speedy, fast track second generation technology.
Other features of the model
The combination of pinseeker with Jolt technology ensures that the user is aware when the flag is hit. It has an incredible range and is one of the best range measuring systems. The second generation display system along with other technologically advanced specifics enhances the light, contrast and clarity transmissions. It can be legally used for various tournaments. A carry or storage case is also included. Plus to add to this it, has also got a two year warranty period.
Drawbacks of the product
In spite of all the good things that this model possesses it also suffers from a few weaknesses. For instance the trigger button is not located at the right place. It tends to move the laser away from the target when an attempt is made to depress it. However if one is not very careful in handing the product different readings can be realised on the same target. The Jolt and the Flag Finder systems is apparently not user friendly. Consumers often fret over this feature of the model.
It is considered one of the best rangefinders, scoring high on the consumer reviews too.
Breaking 80 Laser Rangefinder Review
When you are standing on the course and trying to assess the course then you will realize that it is an impossible task. A course can have a measurement of 500 yards from where you are standing and where the flag is. This assessment cannot be done with the naked eye because it too has its limits. Therefore here we would require an instrument that will help us make an accurate assumption as to where the flag actually is. This instrument in question is known as a golf rangefinder. Now you will find that there are two types of golf rangefinder in the market namely analogue and digital.
This Breaking 80 Laser Rangefinder review is all about a digital golf rangefinder and if the market reports are to be believed then this is actually a good product. It boasts of having one of the most advanced technologies in the advanced PinSensor Technology. This is something that has attracted the attention of a lot of people and it was just a matter of time before it caught ours. So, without wasting a moment further let us look at some of the features of this product:
- The new Intelliscan Technology: this particular technology will help the players know where exactly the bunkers, fairway edges and trees are. This technology assists you in becoming a better player with minimal work.
- The advanced Pinsensor Technology: this sensor actually helps you to measure and identify the overlapping objects which are essential in golf. If you simply put it in, the First Target Priority Mode will pinpoint to you the nearest subject in a matter of seconds.
- The sleek new design: this new design of the product enhances various features of the product including the software that the rangefinder uses and more importantly the optics that the product uses. This makes this rangefinder not only more stylish but also highly efficient.
- The money back guarantee: the manufacturers of this product are so sure that it meets the need of a golfer of any level that they are willing to return your money if you don’t find this rangefinder useful. Where else have you seen the makers putting their reputation at stake like this before?
- The adjusting factor: the lens of the rangefinder provides 6x magnification which is not half bad. Moreover it also has multilayer coating which makes sure that you get the clearest and brightest picture on the course.
We think if you really want to know whether a product is worth you money then there is no better way to judge it than looking at the pros and cons of the product. Therefore let us look at these particular specifications in the Breaking 80 Laser Rangefinder review.
- The all new software of the rangefinder makes it formidable on the course.
- The First Target Priority Mode makes sure you find the nearest subject and flags in a matter of seconds.
- The 6 x magnification gives better and cleaner pictures.
- Some customers did complain about the accuracy a little which needs attention as soon as possible.
We hope that after look at the features and pros and cons of the product in this Breaking 80 Laser Rangefinder review you are now ready to make up your mind. So don’t waste a second and choose the golf rangefinder that you want.
Leupold 119088 GX-4i2 Digital Golf Rangefinder review
The model is a rangefinder used to measure distances. This model comes in very handy for the pro as well as the novice golfers. The product has many advanced features which have not been seen in other range fielders.
The product is available at great prices online. The operation of the product is also quite simple. After a lot of searching a lot of consumers have zeroed down on its purchase.
The product provides the best of service to its consumer. It has a special stroke saving advantage. It possesses laser rangefinder that uses smart key technology. All these aspects are combined into this compact model. The lightening fast DNA engine is also a kind of consumer attraction.
A bright OLED system is clubbed with a club selector system and a true golf range system.
All these features ultimately help in gauging the distance. The playing and training help enhances the ball striking ability and potential of the user. It is also used in the local tournaments if permission is granted by the administrating authority.
Pinhunter 2 & Prism Lock is like an added facility which enhances the functioning of the model
This ranging system is very fast and efficient because of its potential to make a lock on the flagstick. A shaky hand won’t help to make a grip on the pin.
The mechanised laser technology allows is to bring out filtered images and helps the user to zero in on the target swiftly. The different reticle options give more confidence in choosing what suits one the best.
The combination of the Pinhunter laser technology with the Prism lock system has made the locking system faster than ever. An auditory tone is detected when the rangefinder is able to locate the prism.
The distance is immediately shown on the screen, thereby increasing the pace of the game allowing shots to happen.
Other features of the model
It suitably complies with the USGA rule 14-3. It has got the DNA that is the digitally enhanced accuracy which aids in the operation of the model and ensures accuracy in terms of the results. It has a quick set menu. This feature is not widely seen in most rangefinder.
The product is extremely hardy. It is explored by many people everyday who are always in praise of its high class durability. It is a rugged model. A lot of efforts are gone in making it consumer durable.
Drawbacks of the model
At times it fails to give a solid read and a sensor unit is also absent. Sometimes the model gives a multiple number of readings within a couple of yards. So the consumer loses his confidence on the product. The aperture is not very big to give accurate readings. It takes a lot of effort for the model to lock.
This product is considered better than many of its contemporaries. It gives accurate reading. Their customer service also commands a lot of praise.
Callaway 300 Laser Golf Rangefinder Review
For any professional golf player a good golf rangefinder is a must. The simple reason for this is the fact that a golf rangefinder can accurately measure the distance of a hole which helps the player to assess the amount of power that is needed to be exerted. Nowadays, with the advancement of technology we are being able to see new rangefinders with exciting features.
Moreover, in the last few years, the need for laser golf rangefinder has also increased which brings us here today. In this review we will be talking about laser rangefinders and look at the pros and cons of it. The Callaway 300 Laser Golf Rangefinder Review will help you to understand the product a little better. We will begin by looking at some of the features of the rangefinder.
The features of the Callaway 300 Laser Golf Rangefinder are as follows:
- Finding multiple targets at once: the feature that is sure to help any player, whether professional or amateur- is the scanning feature of the rangefinder. This feature helps the rangefinder to scan the surroundings of the golf course including the obstacles. Moreover, it can accurately scan the distance between the player and the hole, which is an information that is invaluable to the player.
- The properties of the rangefinder: when we talk about a rangefinder, we see that it can be easily carried around. The weight of this rangefinder is 7.5 oz which makes it lightweight and therefore, an advantage to the player. The rangefinder is compact and does not take up too much space.
- Water and fog proof: when you are a professional golfer, you will need to play in various conditions and that is why you need a rangefinder that will work in any weather. This is another reason you should choose this product because this range rangefinder is both waterproof and fog proof, which makes it ideal for all situations, even adverse weather conditions.
- Pin Acquisition Technology or P.A.T: this particular technology has the capability of pin pointing the exact location of the flag. Plus it can do so quickly and is active up to a range of 300 yards.
- Range of the rangefinder: the range of Callaway 300 Laser Golf Rangefinder is 5-1000 yards which is impressive. In addition to it, the rangefinder also has 6X magnification for a clearer view.
To understand any product, the mere features of the product are not enough and that is why we will now look at the pros and cons of the rangefinder.
- 6X magnification allow the player to look at the target easily.
- It can quickly provide the yardages to the player because of P.A.T.
- The rangefinder can be used in adverse weather conditions as well.
- The distance display is hard to see if there is a dark background.
- The slope adjusted distance is not calculated by the rangefinder.
Now that we have all the information in front of us, we can safely say that the rangefinder is good and can be used by professional and amateur players. This rangefinder deserves a try but you are the ultimate person to judge whether this is the right product for you or not.
Bushnell Tour V3 Rangefinder review
Just when I was getting better at golf, I came to know about this device that helps you to measure distances. A Rangefinder. On logging on to the internet, I came across so many different models and brands, so much so that I could not decide on one. But then, I zeroed it down to Bushnell Tour V3 Rangefinder. This review will give you an insight to the most important features this model has to offer. Read on to help yourself out of the confusion:
This particular rangefinder is supposed to be held vertically. The dimensions are 4.3 inches by 2.8 inches by 1.6 inches. It weighs around 7.4 ounces. It is pretty easy to carry, especially in the nylon carrying case it comes with.
There is just one button on this device, the power button. It turns on the device and boosts the laser. It also adjusts the settings. This makes it very easy and convenient to use.
PinSeeker Technology is just an amazing added utility:
The PinSeeker technology comes to great use for pro as well as novice golfers. When the device concentrates on the target, it is surrounded by a circle. Now, when the power button is pressed and released, the line of sight distance will be shown for a little longer.
The Vivid Display Technology makes it easy to see and understand the distances with a 5 X magnification.
Jolt Technology makes it so easy to use:
On locking at the target, the Bushnell Tour V3 Rangefinder shows haptics to the laser range finder. It thus removes the need for the vibration after narrowing down on the target. It enhances the usage of this device.
There are certain features that gives Bushnell Tour V3 golf rangefinder an edge over the other similar products available in the market. It is water resistant. So just in case it rains heavily, you need not worry about spending a fortune on getting your device repaired. The one button operation makes it super easy to use.
It is equipped with a scan mode that helps you read distances while moving through.
This model, however, has some drawbacks:
Some users have said that the magnification could be higher than 5, for the cost charged. It does not come with the slope adjustment technology that other devices have.
Also, the Jolt Technology is very useful, but will come to use only when the target has been decided on, even when the reading is accurate.
After reading through this article, you have surely understood all the important features associated with Bushnell Tour V3. It is very compact in size and easy to carry around. The PinSeeker technology and the Jolt technology make it the best buy at this price. The Vivid Display Technology makes it easier to note the readings.
However, you do have other devices, just in case you are looking for higher magnifications. Other than that, this device is a dream come true for the golfers.
CaddyTek Golf Laser Rangefinder review
The CaddyTek Golf Laser Rangefinder with Flag Seeking is one of those rare devices with specific, special flag seeking and target reaching abilities. It is a perfect device for all those who are golfing enthusiasts. People generally tend to get confused between the different devices available in the market these days, many of which look something and turn out to be something else. So here is something that will help you make the right choice and select the best device for yourself.
It is used to measure distance of the flagged targets ignoring the subject barriers in between the viewer and the target. It is an easy to use device and can locate and measure the closest target so that you can choose your most convenient target while playing and become a master of the game. It weighs about 11.4 ounces and is 4.1 x 2.9 x 1.5 inches in size. Comparatively less weighed and less bulky.
This device provides the best and like never before, a flag seeking technology that not only measure distances from the target but can locate the nearest target. It marks the target and shows the path towards it by using red laser lights, making it easy for the person wishing to reach the target. It has a 6X magnification which can be considered as better than most other golfing devices. This device can measure a minimum distance of 5 yards and maximum up to 1000 yards.
Advantages of the device
- This device is very light and comparatively small in size so it becomes easy in handling.
- The device can locate closest targets easily.
- It is made of water resistant material and is highly durable.
- It is a money saver device which offers more features at low costs.
Disadvantages of the device
Like there is always the flip side of a coin this device has a few disadvantages also. They are:
- Firstly the device does not have auto scan option.
- It runs on a CR2 3V battery and has to be recharged before using.
- It can magnify objects just up to 6X magnification.
- The distance is not as great as a few other devices.
Cost of the CaddyTek Golf Laser Rangefinder
Compared to the wonderful features offered by this device it is priced pretty low. It is available at a bare minimum price as per whatever facilities and the ease of handling offered by the device.
Nikon COOLSHOT 40i Golf Laser Rangefinder review
The product is new in the market and comes in really handy for both the pro and the novice golfers. Its basic job is to measure distances. The model is also available at affordable prices in the market. Many other attractive consumer schemes are also attached to it. The product with its numerous features definitely makes up for a compact and an ideal model.
The model is considered to be one of the best and technologically advanced laser rangefinders. It is a Nikon product. The model has so many modes that there are less chances of getting lost or being out of sync during the course of a game. It also possesses a unique feature known as the Distance Target Priority mode. It has the ability to gauge measurements through trees. This feature of the model is quite a consumer attraction. It has also eased its working.
The user can just press the mode button, the distance target mode can be changed to the first target mode and therefore it is able to pick up objects which are the closest. This can be done easily with the help of a few targets. The most distinguishable feature of the model that sets it apart is its golf mode. It is a feature that is not very commonly seen, among other rangefinders.
In the golf mode the COOLSHOT 40I is able to use the incline or decline technology to give a proper measurement. This measurement is of immense importance during club selection on a course whose elevation varies.
Features of the model
It has got the First Target priority technology makes way for the closest object to be measured accurately in a group of objects. This gives the model an edge over the other models of the same type. It has a golf mode as already mentioned. It utilises the incline/decline technology to give a slope adjusted measurement.
This specialisation is an added asset for the product. It is like an icing on top of a cake. It also possesses a hyper read technology. Due to this technology, accurate measurements can be given within 5 seconds irrespective of the distance from the target. All these features make the functioning and the working of the product easy.
The dimension of the product is about 4.4*1.4*1.8 which is around 5.6 ounces. The shipping weight of the product is approximately 13.6 ounces. However shipping restrictions are imposed on the product as it can be only shipped within United States. The origin of the product is china. To run the model efficiently and effectively CR2 batteries are required. A warranty period is also spelt out in the product manual. During the warranty period if any damage is caused in the product then it would be catered to by the company more or less free of charge.
The product is highly recommended to consumers, because of its technologically advanced features and its user friendly nature.