- 4 T low sodium soy sauce
- 2 T rice wine vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 T honey
- 1 t fresh ginger, minced
- 8 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast-cut into 1 inch strips (also sold sliced as “chicken tenderloins”)
- ½ cup peanut flour
- 4 T chopped peanuts
- ¼ t paprika
- ¼ t black pepper
- Cooking spray
- In a large zip-top plastic bag, combine the first 6 ingredients (soy sauce through ginger).
- Add chicken, seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a pie plate, combine peanut flour, peanuts, paprika and pepper.
- Drain chicken and discard marinade.
- Dredge chicken in flour/peanut mixture.
- Coat cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Place chicken on cookie sheet and spray chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turn “fingers” and spray with cooking spray.
- Return to oven and finish cooking for 10 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.