Can y’all believe it’s December already? It’s very hard to believe that 2013 is finally coming to an end (gently wiping away my tears). We’ve had one heck of a year, how about y’all? Um, did you have fun? Winter is quickly approaching, and one thing’s for certain: The cold and flu season is about to hit everyone HARD. Are y’all prepared? If you aren’t prepared with cold and flu essentials like Kleenex Everyday Tissue, you might be left scrambling and playing catch-up after the sickness has entered your home. No one wants to be sick, right? To avoid the day one scramble, be sure to fully stock-up on Kleenex brand’s new thicker and more absorbent everyday tissue, which provides exceptional hand protection by helping to keep your hands clean and dry. So, what are y’all waiting for? Go stock-up on some Kleenex Everyday Tissue today! Your health will thank you for it!
If you’re not prepared for the cold and flu this winter, you may end up sick (like this). Doesn’t look very fun, huh?
DID Y’ALL KNOW:
1. 96% of school nurses agree that when a child comes to school sick, other children tend to catch his or her virus.
2. The Center for Disease Control recommends facial tissues as one of the key strategies to minimize cold and flu viruses.
3. Every year, the U.S. alone reports more than one billion colds and 35 – 50 million flu cases.
4. Boost your immune system with Vitamin D – enjoying a little sunshine can help.
5. To help reduce your fever, put wet towels around your shoulders instead of your forehead.
6. Avoid using humidifiers when you’re sick – they can actually spread the flu germs.
7. Not all liquids hydrate equally – stick to water, herbal tea and fruit juice when you’re sick.
8. All colds are contagious, regardless of mucus color.
Want more cold and flu tips? Visit Kleenex Brand website for helpful tips and advice to prepare your home for what’s ahead, and useful information to help you avoid the last minute trips to the store so that you care for your family when someone gets sick.