#spon: Im required to disclose a relationship between our site and Jimmy Dean. This could include Jimmy Dean providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment.
There is nothing like a warm, delicious breakfast to start off your day. After all, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, right? So, why skip it? If you’re running short on time (hey it happens, right?), you may want to try these palatable mini sausage and egg omelet cups. They’re delicious! Omelets are always a popular breakfast choice. They’re satisfying, they’re scrumptious and they’re simple to make. You can flavor your omelets simply with Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Crumbles OR you can kick things up a notch by adding in some of your other breakfast favorites, like hash browns, bacon etc.
Um, breakfast should always be quick and easy, right? So why not make these Mini Sausage & Egg Omelet Phyllo Cups the next time you want a quick and easy breakfast.
Your tummy will thank you, and so will your family.
- 3 tablespoons Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Crumbles.
- 3 large eggs.
- 2 tablespoons spinach, finely chopped.
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheese.
- 15 mini fillo shells (1 box).
- 2 teaspoons milk.
- fine sea salt and pepper, to taste.
- Preheat Oven to 350.
- In medium mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, sausage, milk, spinach and cheese. Set aside.
- Arrange fillo shells evenly on on a baking tray (you can use parchment paper to prevent sticking).
- Fill shells with egg mixture, then bake until filling is thoroughly cooked.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes (please note that oven times may vary).
- You can insert a toothpick into the egg mixture if you’re not sure if it’s done.