Are you getting ready for Easter? We are! I don’t know about you, but sometimes I feel like it’s the same old same old in the Easter baskets every year. Not that I don’t love a good jellybean, but the endless chocolate rabbits, peanut butter eggs, and marshmallow Peeps gets a little predictable, and here, we like to SHAKE things up a bit. This year, I’m trying something new. Take a look at these White Easter Flower Candies I made using Wilton white chocolate and Easter/Spring Nonpareil candies! You can find the Wilton Flower Mold HERE.
Aren’t they adorable?
- 12 oz. Package of Wilton White Chocolate Candy Melts
- Wilton Flower Mold
- Easter/Spring Nonpareil candies
- Melt Wilton chocolate in a microwave safe bowl stopping and stirring with gourmet stirrer every 30 second until melted.
- Let cool 1-2 minutes.
- While the chocolate is cooling, add enough Easter/Spring nonpareils to cover the bottom of each candy mold.
- Once the chocolate is cool enough, pour into each candy mold until full. Place in the fridge to set about 1-2 hours.
- Once the chocolate is set, the candies the candies will pop right out of the molds. Super fun and really easy to do with the kids!