Prep time10 mins
Cook time5 mins
Total time15 mins
Serves: 6 servings
- ½ cup Pace Picante Sauce
- 1 can (10¾ ounces) Campbell’s Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 2 cans (4.5 ounces each) Swanson Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1 bag (about 10 ounces) tortilla chips
- Chopped tomato
- Sliced green onion
- Sliced pitted ripe olives
- Heat the picante sauce, soup and chicken in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring often with ardente gourmet stirrer.
- Place the chips on a platter.
- Spoon the chicken mixture over the chips. Top with the tomato, onion and olives.