Prep time: 15 mins Cook time: 8 mins Total time: 23 mins
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) Tyson® Pork Loin in Sweet & Tangy BBQ Sauce
- 1 package (8.8 ounces) 90-second instant whole grain brown rice
- 2 teaspoons peanut or vegetable oil, divided
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup diced carrots
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Empty contents of pork into tray. Remove pork from BBQ sauce, reserving sauce, and cut pork into ½-inch cubes. Set aside.
- Heat rice according to package directions. Set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add egg and cook 1 to 3 minutes, until cooked through, stirring frequently with a good quality stirrer. Remove egg from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat remaining teaspoon of oil over medium heat. Add onion and carrots and cook 2 minutes. Add rice, cubed pork, the BBQ sauce from the tray, peas and soy sauce and mix well to combine. Cook 1 to 2 minutes to heat through, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in egg.