Fall is the perfect time to dust-off that OLD crock-pot to make some delectable meals your family can enjoy! Now that you’ve dusted-off that OLD crock-pot, you’re probably wondering what to make for dinner tonight, right? Of course you are! With the help of crock-pot seasonings and a few simple ingredients — you’ll be able to put a delicious meal on the table that your family is sure to enjoy! With delicious flavors like Original Chili, Hearty Beef Stew, Beef Stroganoff, BBQ Pulled Pork, Savory Pot Roast, and Savory Herb Chicken — you’re sure to find the perfect flavor your family will LOVE. And, these tasty seasoning mixesare so flavorful — no one would ever know you used a seasoning packet to put together your meal. And, to “shake things up” you can add in your own ingredients for a more unique taste.
SLOW-COOKER BEEF STROGANOFF
Recipe type: Slow CookerCuisine: American
- 1 Package Egg Noodles (cooked, and set to the side)
- 1 Large Yellow Onion (coarsely chopped)
- 1 Package Fresh Mushrooms (any brand)
- 2 Pounds Stew Meat, lightly seasoned with Cajun Seasoning
- ½ cup Beef Broth
- 1 package Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt or sour cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste, if desired
- Place your meat and veggies in your slow cooker.
- Mix entire seasoning packet with ½ cup beef broth and cream of mushroom soup, until thoroughly blended.
- Pour over meat and veggies, and lightly season with Cajun Seasoning and pepper.
- Place meat and veggies in slow cooker, then cover.
- Let your meal cook 8 hours on low OR 4 hours on high.
- Then add sour cream or Greek yogurt, let cool.
- Server over egg noodles.