Um, who doesn’t LOVE chocolate, right? It’s amazingly delicious! If you’re looking for a delicious chocolatey treat for the kiddos, look no further than these amazing Chocolate Lucky Charms Treats. They’re so GOOD! Are y’all salivating yet? Um, we are! These cute little chocolate treats are super easy to make and they’re perfect for celebrating St. Patrick’s Day. These are always a huge hit and they’ll melt any chocoholic’s heart! Are y’all ready for some oooey gooey goodness? Let’s get to the recipe, shall we?
Here’s how to make these delicious Chocolate Lucky Charms Treats:
- 40 marshmallows
- 4 Tbs. Butter
- 6 C. Chocolate Lucky Charms cereal
- Shamrock shape cookie cutter
- Non-stick spray
- Spray 9x13 pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large pan melt butter and marshmallows on low heat. Once the mixture is smooth add the 6 cups of Chocolate Lucky Charms and stir until completely completely.
- Pour into 9x13 pan and press down evenly with wax paper (mixture will be sticky) or with the back of a large spoon.
- Use the cookie cutter to cut out a Shamrock shape.